Friday, April 4, 2008

I never planned on going to Australia

And yet here I am wondering how on earth I could have ever not have come here.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Apologies: This photos loaded in a odd way so you have to click on them to see the whole thing, it would take a long time to fix this and I think I should probably spend as much time as I can on actually writing. I haven't been writing on here, mostly because I have fallen so far behing that I don't know where to start. So I am going to start very very recently in a new post, get what I have done in the last three days out there in the open and then see if any attempts at back tracking can pay any service to where I have been.

1 comment:

yer 1st cous Trav said...

where are ya? I'm confused
I left a post by the x-mass pics
, then i found this spot here as March 2008? - a pauper in
King'sTo(w)n,WA,

-Cous out